Students can apply for scholarships/loans from various organizations namely JPA/MARA, PTPTN, the State Governments, statutory bodies and the private sector. Details can be obtained directly from the respective establishments mentioned. Advertisements for the offer of scholarships/loans will usually be placed in local newspapers.
To assist students, the Students Affairs Department will contact scholarship/loan sponsors from time to time for sources of aid.
For more information, please visit:
1. HEP Administration & Loan Department (http://www.hep.uum.edu.my/adminhep/) or
2. Biasiswakini.com (https://www.biasiswakini.com)
3. Afterschool.my (https://afterschool.my/bm/biasiswa)
International applicants around the world may apply for the Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS). MIS is an initiative by the Malaysian Government to attract the best brains from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia. This scholarship aims to support Malaysian Government's effort to attract, motivate and retain talented human capital from abroad.
For more information please visit:
1. Malaysia International Scholarship (http://mohe.gov.my/penajaan/antarabangsa/mis)
2. UUM HEP Helpdesk for international students (http://hep.uum.edu.my/isssu/index.php/2016-03-22-02-59-29)